Google translation of a Norwegian media article in which a Norwegian free sex activist claims that the feminist law that criminalizes men who buy sex will lead to more angry young men such as Eivind Berge.
Frank Horn Hartvedt believes that the arrest of extreme blogger should be regarded as a warning to the Norwegian society.
Frank Benjamin Horn Hartvedt, founder of the Free-political Movement, in 2010, went out and said that he would start a free brothel. This would not be illegal when the women who would offer their sexual services should be voluntary workers.
Now he admits that it was a PR and a debate proposals, but who helped to create much debate in the field.
- Free Brothel project is more relevant than ever. A sexlovgivning escalating out of control leads really angry, young men, and it is not something one should only raljere, he says.
The ‘Buying sex law’ can lead to depression and health problems
Now they run the project freebrothels.org, where they build up an organization of dedicated people and collect ideologues who dedicate themselves to this.
- There are not many who have the courage to stand up for this, and the Norwegian media debate has little introductory sales of a very liberal attitude. First, we take time to build up the organization, and further, it may be possible to use other democratic channels, such as to stand for election.
He believes that sexual frustration can lead to mental and physical health problems, and in the worst violence in desperation.
- We are now working to fight the legislation and the mentality that creates difficulties in people’s lives – and it is natural enough especially appropriate for us to point out now in connection with the arrest of extreme blogger last week, showing how dangerous the way a society go after it with violent force suppresses honest sexual behavior, says Horn Hartvedt.
Should be applauded for transparency sexklubb visits
He believes that in a real tolerant society should not be problematic for a woman, for example, an executive vice president, to comment that she get a tremendous satisfaction from selling the sexual experience of countless men.
- In the same way a man could openly say that he loves to visit sex clubs every night, but he risks getting a manager job the next day. It’s just their very honest, true and benign desires. They should be applauded for their desire to live life to the fullest, he said.
- Simplified one can say that the girl’s sexuality is tamed by fear of a meaningless whore stamp, while the man must beware of a meaningless sexist stamp. No one dares to finally say what they really desire, feel and think.
Incited to murder after sex-purchase law
Eivind Berge, better known as extreme blogger, shall have on several occasions called for the killing of policemen on his blog. He may face now eight years in prison.
Police said one of the reasons for the blog’s politihat be his resistance to the sex-purchase law in Norway. They feared Berge would do serious of the threats in the near future.
- The arrest of extreme blogger last week, which, in his deep and genuine sexual frustration went to unacceptable verbal attacks on the police, should now be regarded as a warning to Norwegian society. There is no question of threatening to change the political direction, but to recognize what a so-called “involuntary seclusion” can do with the mind of a man, says Horn Hartvedt.
Among other things, extreme blogger wrote this on his blog:
“I thought I would likely be the first Norwegian violent activist in peacetime. Celibacy imposed by feminist regime had brought me to a point where I saw no other way. “
“I can hardly imagine a better medtode than police killings to send a signal to the society of men that we do not find ourselves in how we are treated. Police Killings blends 100% with everything I stand for and is absolutely not something I want to apologize. “
More parts sexual frustration
After the statement of free brothels, was Horn Hartvedt lot of positive feedback. He said that two cases recurred:
- It was they who told me about unfair allocation of the physics of nature’s hand, and who felt that they had neither the physical or social conditions to acquire physical closeness with another human being. It was tough for them to live like that.
The second case, they were living in couples where both were fond of each other, there would no longer sexual acting between them at all.
- No one in the relationship wanted to go from one another despite the fact that sex did not work, they were happy in each other to it. It was also acknowledged how difficult the situation was, and how liberating it would be to “have a place to go” where one could get a sexual outlet, and only that. I personally think many couples recognize, and I think many couples could have been saved if there was a confrontation with the sexual morals of society, he says and points out that a very large percentage of marriages and cohabitation contracts terminated.
Politicians negative to the idea
Negative reactions were also, but mainly from a political point, he said.
- If politicians had not banned buying sex could have been saved a lot of these heavy experiences. The concept of free brothels is definitely more than sexually active people who want to grow sexuality in order to maximize their own well-being. It is also about those who never have sex for different reasons, and at worst feel that they suffer as a result of this, says Horn Hartvedt.