Men’s Rights campaigners and activists will gather in Brighton & Hove in November on the eve of the Second National Conference for Men and Boys.
The Men’s Rights Discussion and Networking Event will bring together men and women who are concerned with issues such as:
- Equal rights for dads
- Support for male victims of domestic violence
- Equal pension rights for men
- Tackling misandry and sexism against men
- Tackling negative stereotypes of men
- Protecting men against false allegations
- Improving boys education
- Tackling fatherlessness
The evening will be opportunity to hear from some of the leading voices and organisations in the Men’s Rights field in the UK and connect with other like-minded people. The theme of the event is “Putting Men’s Issues On The Political Agenda”.