On the same day that the Crown Prosecution Service announced it would press further sex offence charges dating back to the 1960’s against much loved entertainer Rolf Harris, who is 83 years old, the British government announced it would grant a Royal pardon for Alan Turing, convicted of buggering a 19 year old boy in 1952.
This pardon is being granted not because the state now believes that Alan Turing did not involve a vulnerable teenage boy in highly illegal sex, but because the law at the time was ‘discriminatory’.
Note also that the boy was not prosecuted for homosexuality, Alan Turing was – or rather for pederastry as homosexuality was always known as until the 1960’s. The boy was seen as a victim of abuse by Alan Turing. It is not known how the relatives of the boy feel about his abuser being pardoned.
Turing was caught after trying to frame the boy for an alleged burglary he suspected his victim to have carried out against his home. The boy appeared at Turing’s house protesting his innocence. Turing took him to his bedroom, gave him something to drink, anally fucked him, then went to the police with the glass with the boy’s fingerprints all over it, as proof that the boy was responsible for the burglary. Turing, of course, never mentioned anything of their affair. Given that Turing was one of the most intelligent men in history, and he knew he was taking a tremendous risk by going to the police and accusing a teenage boy he was abusing of burglary, it seems almost certain that Turing was worried that his abuse of the boy was about to become public knowledge, and so came up with the idea of framing him for a burglary that likely did not even take place. Turing likely gambled that any accusation by the boy that he had been having sex with him would be dismissed as an attempt to get away with burglary by defaming a hero of World War 2. Of course, this gambit failed, and Turing was arrested, but little did he know that in 60 years time, a society obsessed with ‘equality’ and gay rights to mask the brutal feminist war on male heterosexuality, would see him as ‘guilty’ but an ‘innocent martyr’ and even swallow the likely concocted ‘burglary’ story.
Some other pertinant facts of this case to consider :
- The boy Turing abused was a 19 year old labourer, presumably with a low IQ. Alan Turing was one of the greatest mathematical geniuses in the world and a Cambridge professor. Feminists and ‘liberal progressives’ maintain that men having sex with teenage girls is abuse because of the supposed inherent ‘imbalance in power’.
- Teenage boys mature physically, sexually, and emotionally much later than teenage girls. This week scientists claimed that the brains of girls start maturing at 10, yet the brains of males mature sometimes not until the age of 20. The boy Turing abused was a mere labourer.
- It is not known how many other teenage boys Alan Turing picked up and had anal sex with. One can presume that it was a great number, and we can also presume that he would not care whether they were over 16 or over 18, giving that any age would be equally illegal, and that most homosexuals of the time did not concern themselves with the heterosexual age of consent.
- Homosexuality was made completely illegal in the same puritanical 1885 Victorian criminal ammendment act (lobbied for by feminists) that had raised the heterosexual age of consent from 13 to 16.
- Homosexuals are now being arrested and jailed for looking at pictures of 19 year old boys who are deemed by police and judges to ‘look under 18’. In such cases, the homosexuals (like heterosexuals who look at young looking 19 year old girls) are referred to as ‘paedophiles’. In other words, we are locking up homosexual men for looking at sexy pictures of young looking 19 year olds, on computers invented by the man we are giving a Royal pardon to for illegally taking a 19 year old labourer up the ass.
All hail the power of liberal progress!
*Another thing to consider is that Alan Turing had it remarkably easy compared to what sex offenders, both homosexual and heterosexual, can expect to face today (with no end in sight to the feminist legislative creep double whammy of new laws and ever greater punishments).
Alan Turing did not even go to prison. He was given probation on condition he took female hormones to control his sexual urges towards teenage boys. On completion of the hormone treatment he embarked on a fitness regime and appared to have suffered no long term effects. He was able to resume his carreer at the prestigious University of Manchester, although because he was an obvious security risk, he was no longer allowed to work for the government. He appeared happy and content, with no signs of depression, and his relatives and close friends were shocked by his death. His apparent ‘sucide’ through eating a cyanide laced apple was likely an accident caused by conducting scientific experiments with cyanide that day.
Homosexuals in the EU now face a minimum 1 year in prison if they are ‘caught’ looking at online pictures of 19 year old men who look under 18 (which the majority of gay pornography – largely produced in the USA – consists of). In prison, they will face a very realistic fear of being beaten and brutally raped – especially as they are homosexuals. When they finally come out, they will face the modern pink triangle stigma of the sex offenders register, perhaps for decades. They will be virtually unemployable for the remainder of their lives. As, even in Europe, it is becoming more acceptable to publish details of the identities and addresses of convicted sex offenders, they will have to live in fear of vigilantes. In the UK,even ‘suspected paedophiles’ are now being burnt alive by mobs with the tacit approval and encouragement of the police. Recently, a man was burnt alive as a ‘paedo’ outside his home because he had been caught taking photos of 19 year old teenage boy vandals invading his garden. Instead of arresting members of the mob who were chanting ‘paedo’ outside of the man’s home shortly before he was murdered, they arrested the innocent man and seized his computers.(http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bijan-Ebrahimi-Bristol-murder-judge-s-sentencing/story-20237111-detail/story.html). No sexy pictures of young looking 19 year olds were found on the man’s harddrive.
Perhaps I presume too much, but I have a feeling that Alan Turing, highly intelligent and sensitive man that he was, would not hail feminist liberal progress if transported into the UK of 2013, but instead reach straight for the cyanide coated apple…